Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Busy Day!

Today my baby sister and I went to a sale at MJR, which is a clearinghouse type store for the Limited, Victoria's Secret, Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, and quite a few more brands.  I just went to the actual warehouse store, which is near Columbus, a few weekends ago with my mom and sister.  This sale was actually like a pop-up sale that they brought to my hometown.  I couldn't resist checking it out.  

I actually ran into a blog friend there, and was so surprised to be recognized that I didn't even get her name.  (I'm so sorry!  It was totally rude of me!  I did love getting to meet you though.  Maybe we'll see each other again when the sale comes back in November. )

Afterwards, my sister and I went next door to the giant thrift store to check it out.  
Check out this fringed leather vest thing she found.  Try as I might, I could not convince her that she needed  to take it home. 

This evening, Jimmy and I went to the driving range to hit a few balls.  I totally suck, and became a spectator after about 15 balls.

Then we headed to one of my favorite places for dinner. . . 
This place has been here forever and has the best chicken and the softest, most yummy bread ever.  I have to get a loaf to take home every single time we go. 
Yeah, not the best photo, but it's the only one we took.  Sorry 'bout that. 

Details: 
Navy striped boatneck tee - Old Navy (similar)
Olive ruffle sleeve vest - Lane Bryant 
Denim skirt - Lane Bryant (similar)
Flip flops - Good ole Sanuk via Amazon
Bag - Coach (similar)
Necklace - I really don't remember. . . (similar, if pricey)
Watch - Lane Bryant via MJR Sales (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment