Thursday, December 30, 2010

Double Duty - Plus Size Daily Outfit

I absolutely am in love with my new sweater coat from Old Navy.  (Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available on their website anymore.)  This thing is so cozy and warm and versatile.  I have worn in four times in the week and a half I've had it.  I even took outfit photos with two of the looks. 

I wore this one to one of my many family Christmas celebrations:

photo taken by my sister
 
Outfit Details:
Black Layered Tank - Old Navy
Dark Denim Jeggings - Old Navy
Gray Sweater Coat - Old Navy
Necklace - Forever 21
Christmas Socks - from Santa! 

blurry cell phone photo taken by Jimmy

Outfit Details:
Drawstring Waist Dress - Old Navy (this is really purple in real life)
Gray Sweater Coat - Old Navy
Black Tights - Avenue
Black Boots - Avenue
Gunmetal Handbag - Lane Bryant (gift from sis-in-law)
Necklace - New York & Co. 

I even wore this sweater out to dinner last night.  It's the perfect piece for someone who, like me, hates to wear a real coat.  It's warm enough to wear out for the winter so far in Ohio, but it's stylish enough to make an outfit look put together.   

Do you have a piece that in your wardrobe that you feel goes with everything?  Something that always makes you feel good when you put it on?  Leave me a comment and share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment