Friday, December 24, 2010

My Idol

I have always had such an admiration for Katharine Hepburn.  She was a fabulous actress, a wonderful fashion icon, and a strong-minded and woman who was not afraid to speak her mind.  

"If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." 
-Katharine Hepburn

So in honor of my favorite actress, I have created a polyvore set with plus-size pieces inspired by the great Ms. Hepburn herself.

And, remember: 
" If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."
-Katharine Hepburn


1 comment:

  1. These are some amazing oxfords you picked up and I am very into oxfords and brogues because they are way friendlier on the feet than heels which I could never balance on!

    Merry Christmas to you and here's a wish that you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete