Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gatlinburg Trip


So right before I jacked up my ankle, the hubs and I went on a long weekend trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  We actually ended up going the same week that my sis-in-law and bro-in-law and nephews went down, so we got to spend some quality time with them too. 
It was a blast!


The cabin we stayed in.




My adorable nephews, Alex and Evan, outside of the Mellow Mushroom.

 I accidentally snapped this shot while we were looking through the sunroof of the car on a nature trail.


 Me and my goofy husband.


 A homestead from the beginning of the last century.  Can you believe 11 people lived in this little house?!


Jimmy standing in one of the doorways of the above house.   He's just a little over 6', by the way.  


Here's a portion of a water-powered mill no longer in use.  

 There was a gorgeous stream that ran throughout the trail. 






My beautiful sis-in-law posing. 


 Myself and Jimmy again.


 Throwing rocks in the creek.  How cute are they?! 


Have you been on a vacation lately?  Where did you go and would you go back?  I'd love to hear about it in the comments! 








No comments:

Post a Comment