Thursday, May 3, 2012

Plus Size Outfit of the Day - The Maxi


This is an outfit I wore a few months ago when it was still chilly outside.  I bought this long sleeved charcoal maxi this winter and it is the most comfortable thing ever!  
I just threw on some accessories and my old standby denim jacket and, voila!  I had an outfit!  
Outfit Details: 
Charcoal Gray Maxi Dress - Old Navy
Leopard Belt - Old Navy
Leopard Print Flats - Old Navy (similar)
Denim Jacket - Avenue
Heart Pendant - Forever 21

I'm really excited to start posting some OOTD's again.  I didn't even realize how much I missed it until I started looking back through some of my past blog posts.

So what is your go-to outfit? What is the one piece that you can throw on and feel comfy and cute in?

1 comment:

  1. First of all: yay! So glad you're back ;) second, loooove this outfit. I resisted the maxi trend so long but when I finally went for it, I fell in love! They are just the best.

    ReplyDelete