Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moving!






I know I told you all that I was working on making some changes on the blog (and I still am!), but the reason I have been slacking off on posting is because we are moving.


We purchased our current house around five years ago, right when we got married.  We've spent our entire married life here, so there are a lot of memories in this little house.  The reason we are moving is because Jimmy received a wonderful job offer, and it was just too good to pass up.
The catch is that the job is in Illinois, and we currently live in Ohio.
  (That's two states away for those not in the midwest.)
I've never lived anywhere but Ohio in my whole twenty-nine years.  In fact, I've never lived more than 25 minutes away from my parents, so this will be a big change for me.

Right now we (and that means, me) are trying to clean out our house and get ready for a garage/moving sale.  I am going to try to have it next weekend, since Jimmy will be home to help out.  The following week he leaves for Illinois, and I will be coordinating with movers and painters and having new carpeting put in so we can put the house on the market for sale.
I hope whoever ends up here makes as many great memories as we did.

I will be posting some videos and OOTDs soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment