Friday, July 19, 2013

OOTD - Army Chic

Not the best picture (was making a ridiculous face), I know, but I don't have a tripod for my new camera yet, so I have to take what I can get before Jimmy gets tired of being my photographer. 
I wore this outfit on a not-so-hot day when we were running around doing some errands and shopping.  It was super comfy, and it was something I just kind of threw on, but I really liked how it came together.  I might have worn some regular length jeans and cuffed them, instead of wearing the capri pants, but otherwise
I think it works pretty well!


Outfit Details:
(click link to see actual item)
Striped 3/4 sleeve top - Old Navy
Star Cuff Capris - Avenue
Army Jacket - Lane Bryant from a few years ago (similar)
Converse All-Stars - Purchased at a Converse store in Virginia (similar)
Yellow Bubble Necklace - I forget where this came from. . . (similar)
Charm Bracelet - I think this came from Avenue a few years ago.
Bag - Coach




These shoes are so comfy!  I haven't had a pair of All-Stars in years, and I forgot how awesome they are.  Anybody else feeling the Converse love?

     

No comments:

Post a Comment