Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy with school, that I haven't been back here to update at all! I have been doing waaaaayyy too much online shopping as of late, and I think I am going to jump on the bandwagon of a self-imposed shopping restriction. I think I'll start with 30 days (that is a long time for me!), and some loopholes.

The Rules:
#1. No purchases out of sheer boredom/habit/or as a form of therapy.

#2. Used items (i.e. Goodwill, ebay, garage sales, etc) are fair game, as long as they are within a reasonable price range and I feel they will be a useful addition to my wardrobe. Basically I want to stay away from purchasing things at thrift stores just because they fit, and with the mindset that I "might" get to figuring out how to use them "someday".

#3. Makeup/hair products are included in the shopping ban. Unless, of course, I run out of a product that I use on a daily basis (hairspray, foundation, mascara, etc.).

I hope I can manage to stick with this resolution to curb my shopping, unlike many of the other resolutions I have made (I remember you Wii Fit! You're just not as much fun as I thought you would be, you little deceiver!).

On another note, I do plan on posting some of the outfits that have come from my shopping spree lately, so check back soon! I wear scrubs two days a week for school, and usually Sundays are a very lazy day around the casa, but I will do my best to post a few outfit shots a week on days when I actually put some thought into what I'm wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment