Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today's (Rainy Day) Outfit

Today was a lazy, rainy day in my neck of the woods. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night, so I planned on sleeping in today, but my mom-in-law surprised us by stopping by with some yummy donuts at 9. Of course, that didn't stop the hubby and I from climbing back into bed at 10:30 to nap until noon! It's been rainy and dreary outside (which I secretly love on a weekend when I have nothing to do), and so we just went out and had a nice late lunch/early dinner and went to Sam's Club to pick up some food for the kitties and to browse. I got pretty drenched on our way in from the car, so I changed into my yoga pants and sweatshirt before I thought about taking a picture. I thought I could at least do another Polyvore set though!


Blue & white floral top: Old Navy
Grey cardigan: One Stop Plus
Capri Cargos: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Avenue
Purse: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment