Monday, April 26, 2010

Today's Outfit





First things first. The clothes. I actually had two complete strangers at school stop me today to tell me they liked my outfit. What a confidence boost!

Details:
Pink & white plaid bow top: Old Navy
White cardigan: Fashion Bug
Grey pants: Old Navy
Navy maryjane pumps: SoftSpots via 6pm.com
Bow brooch: Goodwill
Earrings: purchased on a cruise in Cozumel
Heart charm bracelet: Tiffany's (birthday present last year from my husband)
Bag: Old Navy

So I haven't been sleeping well, and couldn't fall asleep until about 3 in the morning last night. Which of course means I ended up sleeping in until 10:30 today and didn't get most of my "To Do" list done. I had planned on getting up and doing some sprucing up around the house, a load of laundry, and taking the dog on a walk before I had to sit down to study. Well, I started a load of laundry. . . and that was about it. I'm in my neruo rotation for school right now, and we have a quiz at the beginning of every lecture on the material we are going to cover that day in class. Yeah, on the material we have yet to go over. Crazy, I know. So everything else got pushed to the side in order to study for today's quiz. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who picked up dinner on his way home so I didn't have to worry about dinner, and I am enjoying a relaxing evening so far. Maybe I'll finish that laundry. . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment