Monday, November 8, 2010

365 Things I Love

#43.  Giving a compliment
I'm not one for empty flattery, but I will compliment you if you look/smell/act nicely.  

#44.  Sleeping
 It seems like the older I get, the more I enjoy sleeping.  I'm worried that once I'm 60 I'll only be up for a few hours a day!  

#45. Bread
Hello my name is Courtney, and I am a carb addict.


 #46.  Big Cozy Sweaters


 I am always excited when the weather starts to turn chilly and I can break out my thick comfy sweaters.  


#47.  Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
  I actually made some for dinner tonight.  Yum!  

#48.  Watching Puppies Play 


Here is Trixie playing with my parent's Puggle-beast, Rudy.  My mom is always worried that Rudy is going to hurt her because he's such a big goof.  You can hear my sister at the very end of the video (when the dogs go to the side door) whining because she is stuck outside.  Hehehehe!  (Sorry, Kels!)

 #49.  Being Caught Up on Laundry
 This is what my laundry hamper looks like right now.  I just can't seem to get caught up lately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment