Monday, January 24, 2011

She Was Someone's Baby Doll. . . . Plus Size Daily Outfit

Lyrics from "Baby Doll" by Pat Green

Those of you who follow my Twitter feed or are friends of the blog on Facebook, know that Jimmy and I went to Nashville for my birthday this past weekend.  We stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, and it was amazing.  I love Nashville anyway, but staying at this hotel made the trip so much more awesome!  Our room was on the top floor and we had a big bay window that looked out over the garden conservatory area.  



Our view

 The hotel is huge and has four different areas where there are guest rooms, each area with it's own theme.  We were in the "Garden Conservatory" area.
 Delta Island
 The Cascades

There will be more photos to come from the trip, but here is the outfit I wore to ride in the car 5.5 hours and then have dinner, and a HUGE margarita, 



and explore the hotel: 
 It looks like my eyes are closed here, but in every other picture my bow is droopy. 
 See?  Droopy bow!

Outfit Details: 
Black Leggings - JMS
Chambray Skirted Dress (with pockets!) - Torrid (no longer available)
Marled Gray Cardigan - Old Navy
Black Boots - Avenue (old)
Necklace - Avenue (I think?) 


I have actually had this dress hanging in my closet since last summer, but it was a little too short to wear on it's own.  It's just right with some leggings though! 

I also wanted to say a great big "THANK YOU!!" to all of you lovlies who wished me a happy birthday.  I have the best blog friends ever!  You guys really made my day. 

P.S. I will be announcing the winner for the giveaway later this evening, so check back to see if you won!

No comments:

Post a Comment