Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Daily Outfit - Memorial Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I apologize for my absence of posts the past few days, but I have been a busy lady. Jimmy (the husband) was out of town visiting a friend this weekend, so I spend my free time cleaning and studying. I did get cute-ed up yesterday, but due to a family member being admitted to the hospital for an emergency procedure, no pictures were taken. Here is a close recreation of what I wore:


I have had this dress for almost a year and this is the first time I've worn it! It was purchased at the Voluptuous Vixen boutique (awesome btw, if you're going to NOLA you must check them out) on a trip to New Orleans that Jimmy and I took for our first anniversary. I have been hesitant to wear it because it can be a little shapeless, and because the one shoulder design makes it difficult to find a bra to wear with it. Jimmy was excited that I was finally wearing it.

I finally found the charger for our camera, so hopefully higher quality pictures are in the cards soon!

Did you have a good long weekend? Did you do anything fun and exciting for Memorial Day? Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment