Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Temptations!

Yep, it's already Tuesday again! Can you believe it?! And of course, there are new items out there in the world that are calling my name.

#1. Tulip Pocket Skirt by Ananya on Etsy




So how cute is this skirt?! It's floral, it's sort of retro, it's available in plus sizes, and it's got pockets. Enough said.

#2. Cotton Satin Empire Line Dress from eShakti


I love the bright springy yellow of this dress, and the cute ruffles at the bust.

#3. Metallic Trim Top from Old Navy



This is a great layering piece for under cardigans and blazers. I love the simplicity, but it also has amazing details in the trim.

#4. Notions Personalized Stationary Kit by Silhouette Blue onEtsy

I am a sucker for office supplies, and this stationary set just jumped out at me while browsing Etsy

#5. Venice Earrrings in Amethyst by Stephen Estelle Jewelry


Check out these beauties. These would look so pretty with a nice sundress and sandals.


So those are my picks for the week. Let me know if there are any great items out there that you have your eye on. Maybe they'll be featured in next weeks Tuesday post!

1 comment:

  1. I love the floral skirt you've posted here - so much so that I might just buy one! (or two...or three...so many cute patterns!)

    ReplyDelete