This week I have been given three blogger awards!
First, is a "Versatile Blogger" award from Reluctant Writer at Pacifiers, Pumps & the World.
The other two are from the lovely Christina at Randomness a la Mode. I love her blog. She is absolutely gorgeous, and always looks so put together, even in her more casual outfits.
So thank you to both of you wonderful ladies!
In honor of the awards, I'm going to share five facts about myself you might not know.
1. My middle name is Jean. (Ok, some of you know this already.) As is my Mom's, and was my Grandma's, and my first daughter's will be someday.
2. My favorite holiday is New Year's Eve. I guess I love the idea of a new start every year. Plus, my family gets together to celebrate, and I am guaranteed a kiss at midnight. What's not to love?!
3. I was on my high school color guard squad, and there are photos to prove it.
Believe it or not that is me. Young, blonde, thin, and swathed in red velvet at about age 16.
4. I love French onion dip, but I hate sour cream. I know it makes no sense, but it's true.
5. If a song comes on the radio, 9 times out of 10 I will know most of the lyrics, and can tell you who sings it. I have a strange ability to remember the most useless bits and pieces of trivia. Of course, this doesn't help me when it comes to studying for exams.
So I pass these awards on to all of you! Post them along with five facts about yourself on your blog, or leave me a comment with some interesting facts about yourself!