Friday, May 27, 2011

FBFF: Hair Care

1.      How often do you get your hair cut?
I usually try to get my hair cut around every 6-8 weeks.  Now that it's longer, I can stretch it closer to 8 weeks before it starts looking ragged. 

2.      Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the
cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon?
I have a friend who used to be a stylist at a local salon, who now works with my husband and sis-in-law.  She does my hair, my SIL's hair, and my best friend's hair, usually all at the same time.  We make it a little girls night and get together at one of our houses to have our hair done and hang out.

3.      Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color?
I have colored my hair since I was about 14.  My hair started turning a yucky dishwater blonde color, so my mom agreed to let me put highlights in it.  I was blonde all the way through high school until I was about 22 (I was blonde when I met Jimmy), then went brunette for a while, and finally settled on red a few years ago.  I've been a few different shades of red, but I feel most myself as a redhead.  I honestly don't know what my natural hair color is anymore, but I'm going to guess a mousy/ashy brown shade since that's how my roots seem to come in.

4.      The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is:
Use color care shampoo and conditioner.  Red hair color fades fast.  It goes from looking fabulous to looking dull in no time if you don't use the right products.

5.      What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock?
 A pixie cut!

Make sure to check out Katy Rose over at Modly Chic along with all the other participants in Fashion Beauty Friend Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment