Friday, May 6, 2011

Friend Friday - All About Shoes!

1.What is your go-to pair of shoes?
My go-to pair of shoes lately have been my sequined floral flats from Lane Bryant. They seem to go with nearly everything (well excepting some wild patterns), and are super comfy for my wide feet.

2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?
I have extremely wide feet, so fit is usually the top priority for me. Of course, style is a close second. I hate buying a pair of shoes that seem to fit great in the store only to wear them out, and find that they're devices of torture!

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?
I probably have more brown and black pairs of shoes than any other color (which is probably the case for most women), but I have a pretty good variety of colors in my closet. I really need to find a great pair of red flats or wedges, though. 

4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and
why?




My favorite brands to wear are Softspots and Born. They are always so comfy! Softspots run up to a WW and although Borns only come in a M width, they always seem more like a W to me. Neither brand has the most fashion forward styles, but for comfort they can't be beat.

5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe?

Since I'm not much of a heel girl, I would love to own a pair of Tod's leather moccasins in a fun color like orange or red.

Make sure to check out the list of other bloggers participating in Fashion Beauty Friend Friday at Katy Rose's blog Modly Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment