Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Six Take" - Polka Dots


Due to the unending rain we've been having (and I'm sure many of you can understand), I've not been bothering to do my hair.  I've just been pinning it up, because if I leave it down it will just turn into a wavy, frizzy mess.  So pardon my crazy frizz-bangs (Doesn't that sound like something Willy Wonka would create?) in these photos. 

Outfit Details:
Jeans - Avenue
Polka Dot Top - Old Navy
Green Swing Jacket - Old Navy
Black Flats - Payless
Necklace - Avenue
Make sure to check out the other ladies participating in the "Six Take" challenge! 

Anna
 from Bargain Fatshionista

Nicola from 2 Many Cupcakes

Eryn from Bearly on Earth 

Meg from Bargainista on a Hunt
 
and last, but not least, Danielle of Danimezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment