Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Florals - Plus Size Daily Outfit


I'll be honest, I wore this dress on Easter and just haven't posted it yet because I knew it would be perfect for today. 
You can kind of see my striped tank with crochet trim in this photo. 
 

Of course, to get these photos there were lots like this: 
 I look like I'm trying to air myself out in this picture.
 Jimmy has a tendency to keep taking photos when I'm moving, or talking, or adjusting myself (see above).
Practicing my hula. . . . ? 


Outfit Details: 
Floral Sundress - Old Navy (last Spring)
Peach & White Striped Crochet Trim Tank - Old Navy (last Spring)
White Cardi - Torrid 
Magenta & Silver Bangles - Lane Bryant
Adorable Bird Necklace - Forever 21
Blush Ruffle Flats - Target 

Check out Everybody, Everywear to see all the other fantastic florals!

No comments:

Post a Comment