Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry.

I am still alive everyone!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in over a week, but I've been incredibly busy lately.
Jimmy and I went on a weekend trip to Gatlinburg on the 13th, and I kept trying to create some posts in advance, but Blogger didn't want to cooperate.  The wifi in our cabin wasn't working, so I couldn't post from Tennessee (I was not happy).  We came back home home Sunday evening, and I started my new job Monday.  I have been exhausted every day this week, and just want to put on pjs and veg out once I get home.  
My schedule is going to be pretty crazy for the next few weeks, so I apologize in advance for any lapses in posting.  I have one more week of classroom orientation (policies and learning the computer system), then I'm on the floor working with a nurse preceptor.  I'll be working two weeks 7am-7pm, and then I'll go to nights (7pm-7am) for the rest of my orientation (until the second week of July).  From then on out I'm on my own working 7pm-7am three days a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment