Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rainy Day Outfit

So it's raining, yet again, here in Ohio. Tonight is my hubby's school night, so he won't be home until late, hence the Polyvore set.


RainFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Rain by jinx08 featuring Old Navy




I did have him take pictures yesterday when I got home from class though. I need to find my camera charger because I am getting tired of these sorry Blackberry pics, and I'm sure you are too! Yesterday it was pretty chilly, and raining when I left the house so I layered myself up.
Check out my handsome husband. What a cutie.

Outfit details:
Pink & Grey striped long sleeve tee: Lane Bryant
Black button-up sweater vest: Avenue
Razor cut straight leg jeans (the best jeans I have found!) Avenue

Black buckle flats: Franco Sarto via Marshalls
Necklace: Avenue (I think?)
Earrings: I believe I stole these from my sister! : )


Bonus Pics!



Wet puppy paw prints all over my leg!
And here's the culprit!

No comments:

Post a Comment