Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two posts in one day! Introducing: Tuesday Temptations

So the shopping ban is officially over. But unfortunately, I am still broke. So instead of going out shopping for the things that tempt me, I'm just going to post about them here. *sigh*

#1 Avenue Stretch Chino Cuffed Crops

These look like they could work so well with a billowy romantic shirt and some oxfords or flats. I love the romantic look that is everywhere right now. I just wish I had more pieces in my closet to pull something together.

#2 Avenue Geo Pintuck Dobby Stripe Blouse

Actually this could work really well with the chinos. . .

#3 Old Navy Cut Out Jersey Maxi Dress

This dress is just looks so comfortable and classy at the same time.

#4 Sequined Converse All-Stars

I saw these on Kimberly's "Fab Finds Under $50" blog (check it out, she's awesome!) and couldn't believe I didn't own them already. Talk about casual with sparkle!

#5 A Pedicure!

With this nail color:

I need one so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment