Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finals Week

So this is my finals week for my neuro rotation and I haven't done much of anything except study and practice inserting IVs into arms, hence the lack of outfit posts. I did go out a few nights ago with my hubby and felt pretty cute, so I had him take some pictures for me to post.

Sorry the first one is so far away. We were on our way out the door (hence our car in the background) when I thought to ask him to take the photos. I guess I need to think ahead next time!

Outfit Details:
Blue Kangaroo Pocket top: Lane Bryant (still available)
White Cardigan : Old Navy
Straight Leg Jeans: Lane Bryant Right Fits
White Sandals that you can't really see: Avenue
Leaves and Pearls necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Old Navy

I used to love these jeans 'cause they are super comfy, but I'm not sure they look the best on me. I think I need to stick to wider legs for the most flattering fit. Eh, live and learn, right? I also need to work on my posing skills. It seems I always default to the hands on the hips move. I love seeing other bloggers interesting backgrounds and poses, but I'm not the most creative person and I struggle with finding pretty places to take photos. I just need to remember to keep my eyes open to my surroundings and try new things! Anyone have any tips on poses for me?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find an email address for you... but I wanted to let you know that I have featured your blog on my "Supporting My Divas" post... check it out on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete