Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Temptations

So I did end up buying a few things this week (remember those chinos and sequined Converse?), but of course there are always new things that catch my eye that I thought I could share with you all.

#1. Tropical Beauty Maxi Dress from Igigi

Do I even need to explain why I love this dress? The gorgeous colors, the flowy skirt, the way it reminds me of a Hawaii vacation. . .

#2. Asos Curve Contrast Tipped Cardigan
This is a classic. I can see myself wearing this with jeans, chinos, skirts, you name it!

#3. Rayban Wayfarers

Unfortunately, I can't spend over $100 on sunglasses right now, but I did find these decent mock wayfarers at Forever 21.

#4. Stuart Weitzman Chainalto Platforms

How badass are these shoes?!

#5. Sparrow Rose Garden Necklace from Etsy seller BabyLovesPink .


I am all about the romance, and I really like the twist the bright colors give this girlie piece.

What recent purchases have you made? Or is there a piece that is making you drool? Tell me about it in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. cute picks hun! and cute blog! thanks so much for stopping by my lil blog, i really appreciate it! keep in comin love! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete