Friday, February 11, 2011

Bad Girl Gone Good - Plus Size Daily Outfit

For the first time in what feels like weeks, I finally managed to get a picture of my outfit from today!  Yay!  
My friend (and fellow student) Stacee and I went to get our passport photos taken to send in with our application to take the state boards (to become an R.N.) this afternoon.  Once we both had our photos (mine were very squinty, btw), we went out to lunch and then headed to school to have the paperwork notarized, and then went on to class.   


Outfit Details:
Gray Dress with Floral Border - Just My Size (last year) 
Black Leggings - Just My Size 
Black Moto Jacket - Lane Bryant (birthday present)
Scarf - Avenue (Christmas gift from mom-in-law)
Purple Zipper Embelished Flats- Target
 
So, usually I wouldn't wear leggings with flats because I feel like it cuts off my already short legs and makes me look extra stumpy, but I really wanted to wear this dress today.  And it was like 3 degrees when I left the house.  I wanted to wear my new purple zipper shoes too because they are so cute!  I have to tell you though, they killed my feet!  They started off really comfy, and I actually went a half size up in these because of the pointy toe, but by the end of the day my toes were actually bleeding from being squished together.  Not fun! 

 Aren't they cute though?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment