Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle - Plus Size Daily Outfit

On Saturday, Jimmy and I went to our favorite international grocery/playground.  Jungle Jim's is near Cincinnati, and it is the most silly, fun, kitschy place.  You can find nearly anything that you can think of in this store.  They have every different type of ethnic food you can imagine.   

Talking corn and butter right when you walk in the door. 





 This tree is one of my favorite things in the entire store.  One of the reasons is because it's over the candy section, and I love me some candy! 



 This is the view when you are standing in the aisle under the tree and looking up.  You get to see all of the treasures that Robin Hood is hiding in the hollow! 

Jungle Jim's is the one place that I can find my favorite imported candy, too.  Mars Planets are like the best thing ever created.  
 Another one of my favorite things at Jungle Jim's is the individual rooms they have stocked with imported goods from each country.





And here's what I wore to go traipsing around in the wine section. . . .. 

Outfit Details:
Striped Sweater - Target
Jeans - Aveue
Brown Moccasins - Payless
Green Swing Jacket - Avenue?  
Large Beaded Neckalce - Kmart




No comments:

Post a Comment