Monday, February 28, 2011

Introducing "Six Take": The boot edition - Plus Size Daily Outfit


When Anna from Bargain Fatshionista sent me an email inviting me to take part in the newest "Take Five" challenge, I was super excited.  I was even more excited when we realized that there were not five of us participating, but six!  The more the merrier, right?!  

The idea behind this challenge is that each Monday each of us will create an outfit based on that week's theme.  I can't wait to see how each of us will come up with different combinations and creations using our own unique style. 

The theme for this week is "Boots", so I of course wore my trusty, black, back-lace boots from Avenue. 


Outfit Details: 
Black Cargo Skinnies - Lane Bryant (these are so comfy!)
Leopard Print Cardi - Fashion Bug (Last time I wore this I said it came from Catherine's, but I realized it came from FB once I looked at the tag!)
Open Knit Sleeve Cardi - Old Navy
Congac Woven Belt - Torrid (similar style in black
Brown Stone Ring - Avenue
Earrings - Charming Charlie
Spike Pendant Necklace - Gorjana via Shopbop (free with a gift card I won)
Hair - Second day waves and out of dry shampoo.  Eeek!

Make sure to check out the other ladies participating in this challenge:

Anna from Bargain Fatshionista

Nicola from 2 Many Cupcakes

Eryn from Bearly on Earth 

Meg from Bargainista on a Hunt (She made the fabulous "Six Take" banner at the top of the post!)

and last, but not least, Danielle of Danimezza. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment