Monday, February 14, 2011

Style Stealin' - Plus Size Daily Outfit

The other day, the lovely Vanessa fom Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town. was rocking a black skirt with a camel colored sweater and a belt, and I absolutely loved the look.  I always admire Vanessa's outfits and the way she plays with color and layers, but this specific "black and tan" look really inspired me to pull pieces from my closet to try my own version.  Thanks for the inspiration Vanessa!  You are amazing. 

My photos still aren't quite as sharp or well composed as Vanessa's but I'm working on it. Slowly, but surely.  

Outfit Details:
Black Jersey Maxi Skirt - Sealed With A Kiss Designs
Leopard Print Cami - Catherine's
Tan Sweater with Buckle - OneStopPlus.com
Black Snakeskin Print Flats - Thrifted
Wooden Beaded Necklace - Avenue (a few years ago)

I really liked the way the red in the necklace made my red lipstick really stand out. 
I've definitely gotten over my fear of mixing brown and black! Now it seems to be one of my favorite combos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment