Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Return of Tuesday Temptations!

I have been a total slacker lately, I freely admit it and apologize to all my wonderful readers.  Now that I am out of school, and not yet working (although I did get my date to take my state boards today!), I have much more time to work on the blog.  

For those of you who are new-ish readers, "Tuesday Temptations" is basically a fairy-tale wishlist of things I'm currently yearning for.  There are no price limits and size is not an issue, because in my make believe world I'm wealthy and everything looks amazing on me.  Makes sense, right?  That's what I thought. 
So let us begin! 

#1. Make Up Forever "Rouge Artist" Intense No. 36

I am absolutely loving the bright colors that are on trend for Spring, especially the pinks and oranges.  This fuchsia shade looks like so much fun!

#2. Disc Necklace from girlprops.com
 I saw this necklace in my People Style Watch magazine, and instantly loved it.  The best part? It's only $24.99!

#3. Coach "Maleena" Nude Wedges

How perfect are these wedges?!  The nude color makes legs look longer, the platform makes the height more manageable, and they're just so pretty!

#4. MOMA's "Sky" Umbrella

I've seen this umbrella a few times in magazines and online, but all the rain we've been having in my neck of the woods lately really made me think about how I could use a new umbrella.  What better way to make a dreary day seem brighter?

#5. A "Moon" Manicure

I love the old-fashioned look of the moon manicure (did you know that this style originated in 1925?), but with a twist - using highly contrasting colors to make a statement. I just wish I had steady enough hands to do it on my own nails! 

So there you have it!  My top five "wants" of the week. 
What have you been lusting after?  Have any of the new Spring trends caught your eye?  Tell me about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment