Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Temptations!

Here are a few things I've been craving this week. . . . 

#1. A Maid
As much as I wish I was, I am not the type of person who gets pleasure from cleaning.  Don't get me wrong, I adore having a sparkling clean house (Well, I assume I would.  I don't think it's ever "sparkled". . . ), but I don't get a surge from the actual cleaning part.  It's more like a grumble and groan and whine about doing it until I finally get up off my butt and just get to it.  Of course, while I'm cleaning, I'm very easily distracted and will use any excuse to stop.  "Maybe the mail is here, . . . maybe the dog needs to go out, . .. . maybe I need to write that blog post. . . . "  
Yeah, I'm supposed to be cleaning now.  Don't judge.


#2.  A New Clothing Rack
I know I just asked for a huge closet last week, but this week my real closet broke.  Well, my second closet that is.  I have a rolling garment rack in my office/dressing room that held many of my in-season clothes.  The other day I was drying my hair in the bathroom and I heard a sudden "CRASH!!!" from the other room.  I ran in and my entire garment rack was severely listing to the left, pretty much on top of my dresser.  I tried to right it, and in the process it completely fell to pieces around me.  Turns out, the plastic joints weren't very sturdy, and it just couldn't handle the enormous load I placed on it for one more minute.  
So right now, my clothes are in a pile (still on the hangers) on the floor of my office.


#3.  Cute Espadrilles
And these from Tory Burch would do perfectly!


#4.  Solange Azagury-Partridge "Ballcrusher" Earrings
I think these earrings are just so freakin' cool!  



#5.  A Pedicure
My heels are so dry all the time.  If I don't slather them in vaseline/lotion every night they get super calloused and icky.  Since I haven't been the most diligent about moisturizing, I could really use a pedicure right about now. 


On another note, I am so far behind on my "six take" photos.  I am so sorry!  I am going to work on getting them posted this week to get caught up.  It's been a weird couple of weeks, and I haven't been as productive as I would have liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment