Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Sunshine - Plus Size Daily Outfit!

These photos are actually from the weekend, when it was nice outside.  Of course, Monday, I looked outside and it was actually snowing.  Blech. I am done with snow! 
 This cardigan does fit correctly, but the material of the white blouse kept catching it and making it bunch up for some reason.  *note to self: Use a different button-up for layering.
Here you can see the print on the tank underneath a little better. 

Outfit Details: 
Jeans - Avenue (my old faves - and they're about to go to denim heaven)
Coral & White Patterned Tank - Old Navy (last spring)
White Button-up Blouse - One Stop Plus 
Coral Cardi - Old Navy (last spring - I actually ordered two of these on accident, and the first one was ripped on a car door, so this is #2)
Floral Sequined Flats - Lane Bryant (So comfy!  Jimmy calls them my "grandma" shoes.)
Four-leaf Clover Necklace - Avenue
 

Trixie is so excited for Spring weather too! 

She loves "fetch", but hates to let go of the frisbee!

 Check out those ears!
I hope you are all enjoying some nice Spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment