Monday, April 25, 2011

"Six Take" - Skirt Edition


Outfit Details: 
Denim Skirt - Lane Bryant
White 3/4 Sleeved Tee - Avenue
Striped Vest - Torrid
Sparkly Sneakers - Converse via 6pm
Necklace - I don't remember!
Beaded Wrap Bracelet - I have had this thing since I was about 14

I realized while looking through my wardrobe, that I don't really have a lot of skirts.  I have quite a few dresses, pants, & jeans, but only a handful of skirts.  I always have a problem figuring out how to pair tops and skirts without looking dowdy.  I guess it's a matter of proportion, and the fact that I don't feel comfortable with shirts tucked in very often because of my belly.  Leaving tops untucked can make me look boxy and, well, frumpy.  I don't usually have that problem with this denim skirt though.  It's kind of a pencil shape, and it's so casual that it's easy to find things to pair with it.  

Make sure to check out the other ladies participating in the "Six Take" challenge! 

Anna
 from Bargain Fatshionista

Nicola from 2 Many Cupcakes

Eryn from Bearly on Earth 

Meg from Bargainista on a Hunt
 
and last, but not least, Danielle of Danimezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment