Saturday, March 26, 2011

Puppy 'n Plaid - Plus Size Daily Outfit!

Tonight Jimmy and I went out to dinner with his sister and her family to a Vietnamese restaurant that they love.  I'm not usually a big fan of Asian food, but I told them I'd give it a try.  It was yummy!  Much more authentic than the American-style Chinese food that I'm used to.  
My nephews were cute, as always, and the youngest, Alex, was telling his mom about how he got hurt at school today.  His big brother, Evan, broke in and and told their mom that an eight-year old (Evan is five) pushed his brother.  My sis-in-law asks him, "Did you tell that boy not to mess with your brother?"  Evan gave her a look like she was insane.  "Mom, he was an eight-year old!"  It cracked me up!

Here's what I wore to have dinner with my family and to play with my puppy: 

Outfit Details:
Brown Slub Tee- Old Navy
Plaid Button Up - Jessica London via OneStopPlus.com
Blue Ribbon Trim Cardi - Old Navy
Jeans - Avenue
Mixed Metals Flats - Avenue (last year)
Necklace - Forever 21 (I think!) 

Here are some gratuitous Trixie action shots: 




 Trixie-girl needs a haircut! 
The sis-in-law and I are going to another photography class tomorrow, so hopefully I'll learn something useful! 
Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment