Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Has Sprung! - Plus Size Daily Outfit

Last Friday, my family and I went out to dinner after my pinning ceremony to celebrate my graduation.  The weather was nice (except for an afternoon rainstorm), the air was fresh and cool, and I wanted to bust out my spring colors! 
So here is what I wore to my graduation dinner (which was delish, btw!): 

 Yeah, that thread on my cardi was there in all my photos.  Jimmy apparently didn't think it was a problem. 

Keep in mind, this was at the end of a very long day.  ; )  

Outfit Details:
Pink One-Shoulder Dress - from the Voluptuous Vixen boutique in New Orleans (highly recommended!) 
Floral Print Cardi - Old Navy 
Sandals - Avenue (last summer)
Corsage - from ceremony 

Not the most exciting outfit, I grant you, but I felt good in it!  Photos from the ceremony are going to be posted later this week, so keep an eye out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment