Monday, March 21, 2011

"Six Take" - The Celeb Style Edition


Last week completely got away from me, and I never was able to post the "Six Take" challenge at all.  So this week, I made sure to get my photos taken extra early so I wasn't scrambling at the last minute.

My celeb inspiration was Nicole Richie.  Despite the fact that we have completely different body types, I do love her hippie/boho style.  I think it can be flattering on many different people and figures.  Here is her version of the maxi and denim jacket:

And here is my version:
Sorry this photo is a little blurry. . . : ( 

Outfit Details: 
Lavender Print Maxi Dress - Lane Bryant (sold out online)
Denim Jacket - Avenue
Pendant Necklace - Vintage from grandma
Bangles - Lane Bryant  

Be sure to check out all the other ladies "Six Take" posts!
Anna from Bargain Fatshionista

Nicola from 2 Many Cupcakes

Eryn from Bearly on Earth 

Meg from Bargainista on a Hunt
 
and last, but not least, Danielle of Danimezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment