Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stripes and Sequins - Plus Size Daily Outfit

Thursday was officially my last day of school!  Yippee!!!!!!!   

I have my pinning ceremony (it's like a commencement for nurses) on Friday, and I am so excited.  I still don't have my date to take my state boards yet, but hopefully I only have to wait a few weeks. 

Today my sis-in-law and I went to a photography class at one of our local metroparks.  It's for beginning photographers, and I learned some new things which will hopefully help with my outfit photos.  There are three more in the series (every Saturday morning), and each one will focus on a different topic.  It was nice to get to hang out with her, since we've both been so busy lately.  She just finished her Master's degree, and hasn't had much free time either.  (Go Mandy! I'm so proud of you!)

This is what I wore to learn how to use my camera: 
Outfit Details:
Boatneck Striped Tee -  Old Navy
Tweed Chain Detail Jacket - Lane Bryant (similar)
Jeans - Avenue
Floral Sequined Flats - Lane Bryant
 Coral Birds Scarf - won in a giveway from Love Your Lumps

No comments:

Post a Comment