Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Sad News. . .

My grandma with my aunts.


My grandmother passed away Thursday evening after a long illness and hospitalization. I just wanted to let you all know that I might not be very attentive to the blog for the next few days, as we have a viewing today and the funeral tomorrow.
So if you leave a comment or send me an email, and I don't respond right away, it's not that I'm ignoring you! I will be checking in here and there, so keep the comments coming and don't forget to enter the giveaway.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry courtney. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you lost your Grandmother. Condolences to your family. Take as much time as you need, family comes first always. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss. My sympathies and thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss, Courtney. Praying for you and your family during this very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Courtney, I'm sorry for your loss. Losing someone is always difficult, but just remember all the wonderful times you had together. we never stop missing our loved ones, but we eventually learn to live with only the happy memories we have of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grandparents are such treasures of the family. Be blessed in the memories of your grandma!

    ReplyDelete