Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stealing From the Stars!

I love reading fashion magazines, but I hate how most of the clothing is either; A) super expensive, or B) only made up to a size 10/12.  I have decided to take some of the outfits that have caught my eye and try to re-create them using clothing that I can actually wear and afford!  

I have always admired Kate Hudson's style.  She is able to go from carefree casual to super glam without a hitch.  In honor of her great style, this installation of Stealing From the Stars features one of her casual outfits: 
 Photo source: People.com

Here is my version of Kate's outfit using items available in plus sizes: 




What do you think of Kate's outfit and my version?  Who's style do you look up to? 

3 comments:

  1. I love both Kate's and your version! I might just have to snag that fringed Minnetonka bag.....

    Adrienne
    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my package today! I wrote a quickie post about it on the blog! Thank you again! :)

    http://posiesandpuppies.blogspot.com/2010/07/she-waved-magic-wand.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrienne - Thanks! That bag is adorable. . . I'd love to see photos if you decide to scoop it up!

    Dana - Yay! Thanks for the mention on your blog. : )

    ReplyDelete