Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!


The lovely Christina from Randomness & Other Such Things recently gave me this Stylish Blogger Award. How sweet!

So to carry on the tradition, here are 5 facts about me you might not know:

#1. I wanted to be a movie star when I was a little girl.

#2. My first name (Courtney) was my mother's maiden name.

#3. My great-great grandparents came to America from Ireland.

#4. I am addicted to the tv show Criminal Minds. (And not only because Shemar Moore is beautiful, although that doesn't hurt.)

#5. My husband is eight years my senior.


So there you have it!


4 comments:

  1. Yummy, me too. Criminal Minds is my favorite television show right now. I have a bit of a crush on Matthew Grey Gubler, and an appreciation of Shemar Moore. Om nom nom nummy.

    By the way, I like the new layout quite a lot! And congratulations on your award! You definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, I absolutely love Shemar Moore. I would love him even more if him and the plus size computer tech start dating in the show (did that happen yet), then I could live through her, lol.

    Also, I think you definitely earned that award, I absolutely love your blog and visit it everyday.

    acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fashionflirt - I can totally see why you have a crush on Gubler. He is very cute, but I think he plays Reid so convincingly that I just want to mother him!

    Michaniya - I just might have a bliss-stroke if they ever got together! Although I haven't been keeping up like I should be, and Garcia had a super sweet boyfriend last time I checked. Hmmm.. . .
    Thank you so much! It's so nice to know that people really like to read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. Well deserved :D

    ReplyDelete