Sunday, August 1, 2010

365Things I Love

Here's the third installment of 365 Things I Love

15.  My Readers! 
 I am so thankful for all of you who read my ramblings!  

16.  Home Shopping TV
It's a total guilty pleasure, but I will stay up late some nights watching QVC or HSN until 2am! 

17.  Having a clean house.
It doesn't happen very often, but I feel so much more calm when my house is really clean.

18.  Cherry Coke
  I know it's not healthy, but I love me some Cherry Coke!  I try not to indulge too often.  : ) 

19.  Elizabeth Arden Double Density Mascara
   Before I found this stuff, I had never purchased the same mascara more than once.  I'm on my third tube of this stuff, and I still love it! 

20.  Music!
 I love music of all types.  I have Maxwell, Common, Jason Aldeen, Les Miserable, The Jackson Five, Joss Stone, and Bob Marley on my iPod, as well as many other artists.  

21.  Lazy Weekends 
 
I love weekends when we don't have any plans and can just relax together.  

I love hearing about all your favorite things also!  Do any of you like home shopping tv too?  Do you like to chill on the weekends, or are you a person who likes to keep busy all the time?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney! I'm not a fan of shopping TV, but I completely agree about having a clean home, and having lazy weekends.
    I overslept today and don't have time to make it to church, but I'm not panicking. Decided that I'm going to take it as a blessing and just relax a bit. I've already got the dishwasher running, I have a cup of coffee, and I'm going to have a relaxing breakfast and read the paper. I need more Sundays like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- Sometimes our body knows what it needs, and I guess yours needed some extra sleep! I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that likes home shopping tv. I've never admitted that to anyone but myself, so shhh. Although I've never actually bought anything, I just love to watch. Oh, and infomercials too.

    Oh, yeah, and I LOVE Cherry Coke too. I will gladly indulge whenever it's around. I love a clean house too, but I live with two guys so it doesn't stay that way for long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria - I love infomercials also! I've only bought a few things. And usually it's not even what they're showing on tv, but from the website. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUp.. sign me up for home shopping TV.. my coworker buys a ton of stuff and she got me hooked (their websites have some sweet deals too,lol) .. and i'd like to add cherry to any type of soda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a clean house too! I am a new follower from Lady Bloggers Club! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lazy weekends are the best and i do enjoy my home when it clean

    ReplyDelete