Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tuesday. . . er. . . . Wednesday Temptations!

So I spent the day cleaning out our spare room (basically going through boxes of stuff we hadn't unpacked since we moved in two years ago), so my regular Tuesday post is a little behind schedule.  Sorry! 

On to the goodies!

So when the clog trend began a few months ago, I didn't think I would be joining the crowd on this one.  But, the more and more I see people wearing them, the more they grow on me, and now I want a pair so badly!  Unfortunately, I have got super wide feet and I know that it is going to be a struggle to find a pair that don't look like old lady orthopedic shoes.  

When I first saw this ad, I pulled it out of the magazine I was reading and put it into my "inspiration folder" because I loved the shade of lipstick Vanessa Paradis is wearing.  After some google-fu I found out the shade is called Mademoiselle. Thirty bucks is a lot to shell out for a lipstick, in my opinion.  This one will most likely have to remain a temptation. 


A classic camel coat in winter is so sophisticated!

#4.  Floral Bow Necklace by sandrandan on Etsy
Isn't this necklace gorgeous?!  I just love it.  Check out the other great finds at sandrandan's etsy shop!

*sigh*  So pretty.  


On another note, I have some happy news!  I won a giveaway on Wendy's Fashionable Heart blog!
Here's what I won: 

I was so excited to get my goodies in the mail yesterday!  I love all of them.  : )  Check out Wendy's blog for some great beauty reviews!

Stay tuned for an announcement on an upcoming contest here on the blog! Details coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. Those Kors clogs are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sal- I know, aren't they?! I wish I had the $200 to spend on them (well, and more narrow feet to fit in them!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my necklace in your Wednesday finds...I'm really enjoying your blog!

    Sandra (a.k.a. Sandrandan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra - You are welcome. It is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My feet are wide too. Though it makes finding a perfect fitting pair of shoes more exciting since it rarely happens! :) I need that Coach bag in my life! Thank you so much for linking to my blog. So sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy - That is true! You are welcome. : )

    ReplyDelete