Sunday, October 10, 2010

Archive Outfit - Plus Size Daily Outfit


I was going back through my Picasa albums last night, and found this outfit that I never posted from waaaaaay back in August.  It's still something I could wear now, since the weather is so crazy here.  It is 86 degrees in southeastern Ohio right now.  
In October. 
I remember getting snow in October not that many years ago! Hello, global warming! 


 This is my "ghost" picture.  Maybe I should have saved it for Halloween. . .

Outfit Details: 
Black tee - Lane Bryant  
Black & Grey striped vest - Torrid 
Distressed jeans - Avenue
(These are the baggiest, saggiest, longest jeans I have ever worn.  I can barely keep them up after wearing them for about an hour!)
Snakeskin print sandals - Fashion Bug
Bracelet (that you can barely see) - Avenue 


As you can see, I have been playing with Picnik lately.   
What kind of editing application/program do you use for your photos?  
I've just started using the Picnik application, and I'm liking it so far, but I don't really know much about it yet.  Anyone have any tips or tricks for me? 

1 comment:

  1. I usually edit in photoshop, but Hubby gave me a new program called Lightroom. Both of these sites are pretty hard to work with because they are for "real" photographers, lol
    I gave you an award. Check my blog for details.
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete