Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's In My Bag Update - For Hillary!

Today is Hillary's birthday, and she requested that her fellow bloggers take a photo of what they are currently carrying in their purses as their gift to her.  
So, here is my photo (Please excuse my dusty coffee table):

What's In My Bag (from back to front & left to right): 
Vera Bradley makeup bag
Brown a.n.a purse from J.C. Penny (I'm still waiting for my Coach!)
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in "Bisque"
Mustard yellow slim wallet
Icebreakers mints
Look Ma New Hands lotion from Bath & Body Works
Purell hand sanitizer
Flip video camera
iPod Touch & headphones
Yellow highlighter, purple & black pens
Loose change
Mini Victoria's Secret Dream Angels "Desire" 
Bare Escentuals lipstick in "Even More Wearable Pink"
Elizabeth Arden High Shine lipgloss in "Shimmering Pink"
Bare Escentuals lipgloss in "Even More Wearable Pink"
 Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in "Passion"
Burt's Bees lip shimmer in "Watermelon"
Clinique High Impact lipstick in "Nearly Violet"
Elizabeth Arden High Shine lipgloss in "Sheerlit Red"Tarte Natural Lip Stain in "Charmed"
Clinique Long Last lipstick in "All Heart"
Elizabeth Arden Double Density mascara in black
Travel brush
Mini Secret deoderant
Band-Aid brand Friction Block
Mirror
Revlon compact in "Light"
Carmex cherry lip balm
Ulta Extreme Wear lipstain 
Sephora Lush Flush lip and cheek stain in "Rose"
Black headband
Bare Escentuals lip liner in "Even More Wearable Pink"
Black & pink case with member cards & gift cards
Rayban Wayfarers & case
Barrette
Benefit Erase Paste




Wow.  I carry a ton of makeup!  I think I need to weed out some of those lip products! 



4 comments:

  1. I've said it bf and I'll say it again. You would be so awesome to hang out. If my elbows are ashy you got my back, if my lips are chapped we can work something out. I loved being nosey in your bag.

    acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thank you so much for posting this. Also I have mad respect for anyone who appreciates lippies as much as me. :) Also thanks for posting the color you know I wanna know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You can fit a lot of stuff in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michaniya - Hahaha, you crack me up! Anytime, chica!

    hillary - You are so welcome! I'm glad you liked it.

    Lesa - You know it! It's one of my secret talents. ; )

    ReplyDelete