Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Charming Charlie's - Daily Plus Size Outfit

Tonight my mom, sister, and I went out to dinner (Chipotle, yummy) and then did a little shopping.  My mom has been telling me about this new store called "Charming Charlie".  It is AMAZING.  It's like Courtney heaven.  There are scarves, and handbags, and clothing (unfortunately, no plus sizes), and so much jewelry!  It was incredible.  Oh, and everything is sorted by color!  (squeal!)

The store is so huge that I couldn't get a decent photo of it in it's entirety. 


 Kelsey and Mom browsing
Me and Kels modeling our shades


Outfit Details:
Raspberry Camisole - Avenue 
Ruffled Black, White, & Grey Tank - Avenue  
Grey Ruffle Cardi - Old Navy 
Jeans (I don't know why they look short in this photo, they're not in real life) - Avenue 
Scarf - Lane Bryant
Sequined Converse (that got a little muddy today) - 6pm.com
Bracelets - Lane Bryant
Earrings - Premier Jewelry 
Handbag - Simply Be

4 comments:

  1. I super <3 Charming Charlie. I went crazyyyyyy in there about a month ago. Insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh, I wish I had a Charming Charlie near me.. awesome!
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. DanaElayne - Gah, it's amazing!

    Totally Inspired - It was completely awesome! I'm going to have to watch my bank account when I go there though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun shopping with you three. The jewellery there could keep me occupied for hours!

    Love those sneakers! I like glitz

    ReplyDelete