Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stealing From the Stars - Vanessa Hudgens

I love reading fashion magazines, but I hate how most of the clothing is either; A) super expensive, or B) only made up to a size 10/12.  I have decided to take some of the outfits that have caught my eye and try to re-create them using clothing that I can actually wear and afford! 

I honestly don't know much about Vanessa Hudgens except that she starred in High School Musical.  She's super cute though, and when I saw her wearing this outfit I loved it for a casual day of running errands.  
So here's Vanessa's version: 
I couldn't find a photo of her entire outfit, so I don't know what shoes she is wearing, but this would look really cute with black flats like these:
or even some cute sneakers, like these:
by DKNY at 6pm
(of course we all know how I love my sparkly shoes!)

So what do you think?  Did I do her outfit justice, or would you change some of the items I picked? 
Do you have a celebrity whose outfit you'd like me to reproduce?  Send me an email at courtney.6708@gmail.com, and I'll do my best to find a plus size version!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome choices...love that purse :)

    How about this outfit from SJP?
    http://connect.in.com/sarah-jessica-parker/photos-739-16687329.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome, Courtney! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need that sweater from Avenue and that t-shirt is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Case - Thanks!

    Kimberly - Isn't that sweater great? I am so sad that they're sold out in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do an awesome job with these. I've missed them. You definitely nailed this one too!
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally & Case - Thank you ladies! I'm trying to get back on track with my posting schedule. : )

    ReplyDelete