Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thinking Pink - Plus Size Daily Outfit

Today we had a class project in which we had to visit one of the public elementary schools in our city, and teach the kids about good handwashing, nutrition, and exercise habits.  I was the "reader", which meant I had to read a book about nasty germs and how to wash your hands to get rid of them.  I have that book memorized after reading it seven times in a row.  We presented to three kindergarten classes (my favorites!), two pre-k classes, and two first grade classes.  Three of my classmates dressed up as cows (seriously!) to present the information about nutrition.  It was hilarious! 
Here's what I wore to read about "mean, nasty, dirty, downright disgusting germs": 



Outfit Details: 
Pink lace camisole (that you can almost see peeking out of the top) - Avenue
Tie-neck sweater - Old Navy
Black pants - Lafayette style from Lane Bryant 
Black double strap wedge mary janes: Softspots via 6pm (same as yesterday)
Earrings - no idea!
Pink & silver bangles - Lane Bryant


AND COWS!!! 
 You guys didn't believe me, did you?  ; )

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely.. and very professional... Im sure that the children were all smiles.. even if you were talking about yucky germs, lol! eeewwwww!
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real pretty look(suits ya, Courtney:)!
    x

    ReplyDelete