Friday, October 15, 2010

Chillin' & Chattin' - Plus Size Daily Outift

Tonight my sisters and I went out to get some dinner and the catch up a little.  I have two half-sisters, one of whom grew up in the same house as me (my mom & stepdad's daughter), and the other who didn't (dad & stepmom's daughter).  Naturally, I am closer to the sister I grew up with, but I'd like to get to know my other sister a little better, so I invited her to hang out with us.  That probably sounds a little weird, but it's not.  
Both girls went to the same school, are a year apart in age, and have similar social circles.  They've actually hung out at parties together before, are Facebook friends, and call each other "My sister's sister" to confuse people (and because it's true!).
So here's what I wore to hang out with my sisters (sorry about the cell phone pic):
You can see one of my wedding photos hanging on my parent's dining room wall behind me.  
Outfit Details:
Blue striped henley top - Old Navy
Beige tie front sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - Lane Bryant
Brown Clogs - Softwalk via 6pm (pictured above in black)


And thank you all very much for your good thoughts on my exam.  I managed to get a 90% on the test, and I got a "B" in the class! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think we must have the same taste, because I have so many of the same items you have, like this sweater! It's still not cold enough to wear it hear, but it's so great to see what it looks like on someone else.

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Loaf - "Great minds" and all that, right?
    You just have fabulous taste! ; ) Thanks for the sweet comment.

    Kerrie - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete