Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pickled Brain

Sorry guys, no outfit post this morning.  I've got my pediatrics final today, so I'm dressed like a schlub.  I got about 4 hours of sleep, and was at school yesterday from 8am until 8pm studying.  Then I came home to study some more. 

Of course, the class who took their test yesterday seemed to delight in telling us how difficult the final was and how it's much more in-depth than we expected.  Just pile on the stress, friends.  Thanks, 
'cause my cart isn't full yet.
So, wish me luck all.  
Only one more class to make it through before winter break.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am at the midterm point of having to write lots of papers and ugh. No fun at all. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diva - Good Morning (or afternoon, now) to you too!

    Ms. Loaf - Thanks. I hope you can muddle through your midterms with the least amount of stress possible. : )

    ReplyDelete