Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday. . . er. . . . Wednesday Temptations!

Here's another round of Tuesday Temptations! (Maybe I should call it "Wednesday Wants"?) 

#1.  Margeaux Dress from Lucie Lu
I have never tried anything from Lucie Lu, but this dress makes me want to.  I love the pin dots on the ruffles and sash, and I think it's wonderful that a smaller retailer is offering plus sizes up to a 5x! 

#2.  Claudette Hat from ModCloth
I love the vintage look of this and the floral accents are fantastic!

#3.  Faux Leather Ponte Skirt from Avenue
 How sexy is this skirt?!


#4.  Buckle Cardigan from One Stop Plus
I love the leather details that are everywhere right now. 


#5.  Some Fall Weather!  
C'mon mother nature, cut me a break!  I'm sick of 85 degree weather.  Bring on the 50's! 

5 comments:

  1. I have you first want... you make me want to embrace fall...

    ~Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is sooo awesome! Bombshell Beauty did a review on it and I instantly wanted it too!
    I adore fall..
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovinggg that skirt!

    fatfatalefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat is my fave! I love to wear hats every chance I get.

    ReplyDelete