Friday, October 1, 2010

Perfect Purple

Today was supposed to get up to 72 in my neck of the woods, but the room we have lecture in is always so cold that I have to layer so I don't freeze.  I thought this striped top and my new purple sweater cape would be perfect!

 Outfit Details: 
Grey & White Striped Tee - Lane Bryant
Jeans - Avenue
Purple Cable Knit Cape - Old Navy
Brown Wedge Clogs - SoftWalk  via 6pm (these are so comfortable!)
Keys Necklace - Forever 21
Silver Bracelets & Purple Acrylic Bracelet - Lane Bryant

Jinx wanted some attention when I was taking my details shot.  I kept moving her out of the way, but she still ended up in about 6 shots.  Ah, I love my animals.  

This weekend I have a care plan to finish, two papers to write, and a test to study for and take.  I want to try to clean out our garage too, but I guess we'll see how it goes.  
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment